Monday, June 8, 2009

Walking, talking and eating



Our beautiful little girl spending some time by the lake after church. I took her there to see the ducks and geese...but they werent there. However, she had a blast playing on the bench.
Anna is picking up the skill of walking very quickly. This week she learned how to stand up with out using something else to pick herself up! She loves to walk in the living room, back and forth between toys and to Mommy. Although when she gets excited and wants to get somewhere fast, the first thing she does is drop to her hand and knees and crawl! Its adorable. I love it. I wish Daddy could see it. I need to find the charger for our small camera so I can video her....ok so since I started this post...she is walking even better! Around the living room that is her main mode of transportation.
She is learning new words constantly. She tries so hard to copy what I say. She tries to say diaper and sock. She is also learning the context in which to use thank you. Today at the post office she said "tang to" to the clerk. It was adorable.
Anna is also working on eating with a spoon and fork. She has the concept of the fork down. She will even poke at food with the fork or pick up the food and push it onto the fork!
And the cutest thing...Anna now blows Daddy kisses when he says "I love you Anna" on the phone. It melts your heart. Im just glad she over exaggerates the kiss sound and Daddy can hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment