Monday, June 8, 2009

Be Safe Daddy!!!!

Anna and I just want Daddy to know we already miss him more than we could imagine. Even though we havent geographically together for 6 months...we still miss him more. It tough not knowing when the next time you will get a phone call or email.
It makes me even sadder because Anna had started "talking" to Daddy on the phone. She would point at the phone and say "Dada" or "hey"...sometimes she would even babble a little for him. The best...when he would say "I love you Anna" she would blow him and kiss and make the kiss sound.
It hit me today thinking about how when he gets back she will be twice as old she is now. I cant even imagine how different she will be. She is already picking up more words today she said "basket"! One time she said it clear as day, the other times it vaguely sounded like it but I could tell she was saying it.
Daddy...when you read this...WE LOVE YOU! We cant wait to hear your voice. We promise that everynight (unless there are extenuating circumstances), we will sit down in front of the computer and let you read Anna one of the books we videotaped. BE SAFE! You will be in all of our prayers and in our thoughts as we go about our days.

1 comment:

  1. Oh...how sad. But I'm sure the time will fly by!!! Have you ever heard of skype...where you can see each other live through your computer. You just have to buy the camera part to hook up to your computer if your computer doesn't already have it. That piece costs like $30 or so is what I was told. Anyways, then you just go to skype.com and it's free....I have been meaning to check it out, but haven't yet. I have heard of lots of military families that use it. Anyways, just thought I'd share, then you could see your hubby every now and then. Love you Tex!

    ReplyDelete